Barcelona offers a plethora of accommodation options. With such a huge number of hotels and rentals available, it can be hard to narrow down where is the best place to stay in Barcelona with family.
In this page, you will find our tops picks with the best areas and hotels in Barcelona for families.
Where are the best areas to stay in Barcelona with kids?
- For easy access to the beach, the old port and the zoo, choose the beautiful area of El Born.
- For a quiet, residential atmosphere, the area of the Eixample, just north of the historical centre is perfect for families.
- To avoid noisy nights, opt for accommodation away from the area of Las Ramblas, or request a hotel room that overlooks an inner yard rather than the busy city streets.
Top tips for booking a Barcelona hotel
- Barcelona is very busy most of the year; booking accommodation in advance is recommended.
- Double check WiFi charges; many hotels do not include WiFi in their price.
- Try to book a hotel with easy access to public transport. Barcelona’s attractions are spread over a large area and often not within walking distance of one another.
- Compare rates on hotelscombined.com before you book as rates can vary between booking companies.
Best luxury hotels in Barcelona
Best mid-range hotels in Barcelona
Best budget hotels in Barcelona
Best self-catering accommodation in Barcelona
Want to know how we’ve selected our family-friendly hotels? Come and learn our secret formula for a happy hotel visit!
Looking for things to do while you’re in Barcelona?
No worries we have you covered for that too, jump over to our “Top Things to Do in Barcelona with Kids“