There is a plethora of family hotels in Barcelona to choose from. But with such a huge number of hotels and apartment rentals available, it can be hard to narrow down where to stay in Barcelona with kids.
Here we help narrow down what is the best area to stay in Barcelona and give our top Barcelona hotel recommendations. Whether you are looking for budget or luxury, beach or city, we’ve got you covered for your Barcelona family holiday.
What is the best area to stay in Barcelona with kids?
- The beautiful area of El Born is a great location if you are looking for Barcelona hotels near the beach. This Barcelona neighbourhood also offers easy access to the old port and the zoo.
- If you prefer a quiet, residential atmosphere, we think the area of the Eixample, just north of the historical centre is the best location to stay in Barcelona.
- Although the area of Las Ramblas may seem like the best neighbourhood to stay in Barcelona, it can get noisy at night, which can be annoying if you are visiting Barcelona with children. If you do choose to stay here for your family holidays in Barcelona, try and request a hotel room that overlooks an inner yard rather than the busy city streets.
Top tips for booking a Barcelona hotel
- Barcelona is very busy most of the year; we recommend making your Barcelona accommodation bookings in advance.
- Double check WiFi charges; many hotels do not include WiFi in their price.
- The best located Barcelona hotels are close to public transport. Barcelona’s attractions are spread over a large area and often not within walking distance of one another.
- Compare rates on hotelscombined.com before you book as Barcelona hotel deals can vary between booking companies.
Best luxury hotels in Barcelona
If you are looking luxury accommodation in Barcelona, then this pick of elegant and beautiful hotels is for you. Boasting excellent locations, fantastic amenities and plentiful dining options, these 5 star hotels in Barcelona will ensure your Barcelona family holiday is a memorable one.
Best mid-range hotels in Barcelona
You don’t need to break the bank to find great places to stay in Barcelona. All of these hotels in central Barcelona offer comfortable family accommodation with plenty of family friendly amenities.
Best budget hotels in Barcelona
If you are on a budget holiday then check out our selection of cheap hotels in Barcelona. Although offering affordable accommodation, they are still great options for your family trip to Barcelona.
Best family apartments in Barcelona
Sometimes life is easier on a family holiday when you can have some more space with kitchen and laundry facilities. This is our pick of the best self-catering accommodation in Barcelona for families.
Want to know how we’ve selected our family-friendly hotels? Come and learn our secret formula for a happy hotel visit!
Looking for things to do while you’re in Barcelona?
No worries we have you covered for that too, jump over to our “Top Things to Do in Barcelona with Kids“