There are so many great family hotels in Singapore to choose from, from beach resorts on Sentosa Island to glitzy big-name brands with skyline views, and cute and cosy boutique hotels in Chinatown.
Even hostels provide cool, clean and family-friendly accommodation in Singapore. Whatever your budget, you will be able to find a Singapore family hotel to suit you.
Where are the best areas to stay in Singapore with kids?
The following are the most popular areas to stay in Singapore for families:
- Sentosa: Dubbed as Singapore’s playground, Sentosa has a large concentration of family attractions in Singapore and is, therefore, an ideal area to stay for a Singapore family holiday. You can choose to stay in Resorts World Sentosa, close to Universal Studios and the SEA Aquarium, or opt for more of a resort feel at a beachfront hotel.
- Marina Bay: If you prefer to be closer to the action of the city, the Marina Bay area is an ideal location for a family vacation in Singapore. Here you benefit from skyline and/or river views and easy access to restaurants, shops and public transport.
- Orchard Road: Orchard Road is famous as the main shopping district of Singapore and is lined with shopping malls. There are several good hotels for families in Singapore in this area too, with a good choice of restaurants and public transport links on your doorstep too.
Top tips for booking a Singapore hotel
- Hotel prices are often subject to a 10% service charge and 7% GST (goods and service tax).
- Try to book a hotel close to an MRT station to make sightseeing in Singapore with kids easy. The exception for this is on Sentosa Island, which has no MRT access.
- Compare rates on hotelscombined.com as rates can vary between booking companies.
Best luxury hotels in Singapore
Best mid-range hotels in Singapore
Best budget hotels in Singapore
Best self-catering accommodation in Singapore
Want to know how we’ve selected our family-friendly hotels? Come and learn our secret formula for a happy hotel visit!
Looking for things to do while you’re in Singapore?
No worries we have you covered for that too, jump over to our “Top Things to Do in Singapore with Kids”