There are so many great family hotels in Singapore to choose from, from beachfront Sentosa Island family resorts to glitzy big-name brands with skyline views, and cute and cosy boutique hotels in Chinatown.
Even hostels provide cool, clean and family-friendly accommodation in Singapore. Whatever your budget, you will be able to find a Singapore family hotel to suit you.
What is the best area to stay in Singapore with family?
The following are the most popular areas to stay in Singapore for families:
- Sentosa: Dubbed as Singapore’s playground, Sentosa has a large concentration of family attractions in Singapore and is, therefore, an ideal area to stay for a Singapore family holiday. You can choose to stay in Resorts World Sentosa, close to Universal Studios and the SEA Aquarium, or opt for more of a resort feel at a beachfront hotel.
- Marina Bay: If you prefer to be closer to the action of the city, the Marina Bay area is an ideal location for a family holiday in Singapore. Here you benefit from skyline and/or river views and easy access to restaurants, shops and public transport.
- Orchard Road: Orchard Road is famous as the main shopping district of Singapore and is lined with shopping malls. There are several good hotels for families in Singapore in this area too, with a good choice of restaurants and public transport links on your doorstep too.
Top tips for booking a Singapore hotel
- Singapore hotel prices are often subject to a 10% service charge and 7% GST (goods and service tax).
- Try to book a hotel close to an MRT station to make sightseeing in Singapore with kids easy. The exception for this is on Sentosa Island, which has no MRT access.
- Compare rates on hotelscombined.com as rates can vary between booking companies.
Best luxury hotels in Singapore for families
There is no shortage of luxury family accommodation in Singapore. If you are looking for 5 star hotels in Singapore you are going to be spoilt for choice. Each of these kids friendly hotels in Singapore offers you luxury rooms, a choice of fabulous restaurants, kids clubs and beautiful outdoor swimming pools. What more do you need?
Best mid-range family hotels in Singapore
If you are looking for family friendly hotels in Singapore with a touch of luxury but don’t want to blow the entire budget, then this pick of Singapore family hotels is for you. All of them have swimming pools, with our pick of the two Sentosa Island family hotels offering spacious family rooms.
Best budget hotels in Singapore for family vacations
It’s no secret that Singapore is an expensive city, but it is possible to find Singapore accommodation for families that’s not going to break the bank. Read on for our pick of where to stay in Singapore with family on a budget.
Best self-catering Singapore family accommodation
Sometimes it’s just easier to have your own kitchen when you are traveling with kids and so here is our pick of the best self-catering Singapore accommodation for families. All of these Singapore serviced apartments offer plenty of space and child-friendly facilities to help you feel at home.
Want to know how we’ve selected our family-friendly hotels? Come and learn our secret formula for a happy hotel visit!
Looking for things to do while you’re in Singapore?
No worries we have you covered for that too, jump over to our “Top Things to Do in Singapore with Kids”