Finding family friendly hotels in Paris is not easy. Paris hotels are renowned for being expensive and with small rooms. Larger families, in particular, may find it hard to get rooms able to accommodate everyone.
With this in mind, our selection of family Paris hotels focuses on those that have interconnecting rooms and/or have triple or quad rooms to comfortably sleep a family with two or more children.
Where are the best areas to stay in Paris with kids?
- Accommodation in the central area of St Germain and the Latin Quarter is perfect for sightseeing with kids. In the heart of Paris, here you are in close proximity to some of Paris’ most famous landmarks such as the Sorbonne and the Pantheon, are well served by restaurants and shops and have easy access to all Paris public transport options.
- The wealthy area of the Marais is also a great choice for families, with elegant streets and a quiet yet trendy atmosphere. Close to the famous Centre Pompidou, this beautiful area strikes the perfect balance between a central, well-served location and a residential neighbourhood.
- The area of Montparnasse offers some good value family accommodation options.
Top tips for booking a Paris hotel
- Paris hotels tend to be expensive and with small rooms. Advance booking is highly recommended.
- Smaller establishments and hotels hosted in older Parisian buildings may not be equipped with a lift: always double check accessibility if travelling with a baby or toddler!
- Compare rates on hotelscombined.com before you book as rates can vary between booking companies.
Best luxury hotels in Paris
Best mid-range hotels in Paris
Best budget hotels in Paris
Best self-catering accommodation in Paris
Want to know how we’ve selected our family-friendly hotels? Come and learn our secret formula for a happy hotel visit!
Looking for things to do while you’re in Paris?
No worries we have you covered for that too, jump over to our “Top Things to Do in Paris with Kids”