Thanks for your interest in listening to City Travel with Kids – the Little City Trips podcast!
If you are new to podcasts, don’t worry we’re here to help step you through how to get a podcast on to your favourite listening device.
Listening to Podcasts on your Phone or Tablet
We know you don’t want to be tied to your computer to listen to a podcast, so we’re going to step you through the easiest way to get Little City Trips on your favourite device so you can listen to us on the move!
It doesn’t matter what type of device you have, you can download an app that lets you play podcasts. Many people generically refer to “iTunes” but there are equivalent apps you can use on any type of operating system.
Here we go:
iPhone or iPad – Apple Podcast
Click here to find City Travel with Kids on Apple Podcast, or:
- On your device, open the Apple Podcasts app (purple with a microphone).
- Tap on the magnifying glass on the right to search.
- Type “City Travel with Kids” into the search bar at the top and search.
- You will see our individual podcasts at the top of the page, and our podcast cover.
- Tap on the City Travel with Kids cover logo (pictured above).
- Tap the subscribe button.
- All new episodes will now pop on to your device as soon as they are released.
- If you’ve missed past episodes just tap the little cloud next to each episode.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see “My Podcasts” – from here you can scroll through everything you’ve downloaded and start listening to us straight away!
Android – Stitcher
There are a few different ways to listen to Podcasts on an Android device, we recommend using an app called Stitcher:
- Go to the Google Play store and search for the Stitcher app and download it.
- Open up Stitcher and in the search bar up top, type in “City Travel with Kids“.
- Once you find us, click on our logo (as pictured above).
- On the show page, tap the “+” icon to subscribe.
- Hit play.
You you already have spotify on your device click here, or:
- On your mobile device download the Spotify app.
- Open up search and type in “City Travel with Kids”
- Click on our logo (as pictured above).
- You will see our Show cover, as well as individual episodes below.
- Press “Follow” to add us to your podcast playlist.
- Hit the play button next to any of the episodes to listen straight away
Listening on your Computer
A simple way to listen is to go to the “show notes” for the episode you want to listen to (like a fancy blog post!) and click play on the inbuilt player.
There are two ways to subscribe on your computer.
- Subscribe via the iTunes store (if you have installed on your desktop/laptop computer)
- Subscribe via RSS if you don’t have an iTunes account.
Subscribe via iTunes (desktop)
- Open the iTunes application.
- Click on iTunes store at the top of the page.
- On the right, it will say Music with a drop-down arrow. Click to show the drop down.
- Click on Podcasts.
- In the search box in the upper right type “City Travel with Kids” and hit enter.
- When you see City Travel with Kids, click on our logo.
- Click on the “subscribe” button below the logo.
- Now you are subscribed.
- In the upper left-hand corner of the iTunes app, click on the Podcasts icon (or the … to show a drop down.)
- Here you will find all your podcasts, select an episode and click play!
We hope you find these instructions useful and look forward to filling you ears with more city travel stories!