Situated in the Sydney suburb of North Ryde, the Lane Cove River Tourist Park offers a fun alternative accommodation for families visiting Sydney where the can experience both the city and a taste of Australia’s wildlife.
Bordering on to Lane Cove River National Park, onsite accommodation includes 2 bedroom family cabins that can sleep up to 5, making it perfect for that slightly larger family.
Little City Loves Lane Cove River Tourist because
- Well furnished cabins with shared kitchen, BBQ and laundry facilities on site
- Extensive gardens and access to the National Park and river
- Children’s playground and swimming pool
- 10 minutes walk to the train station to take you into the CBD
- Free car parking (rare in Sydney!)
- Accommodation for larger families
Lane Cove River Tourist Park features include
Outdoor swimming pool
Kitchenette & BBQ (shared)
Free on-site parking available
No pets allowed
You can see our full guide to “What Make a Great City Hotel for Families” here
If you think there are any errors in this information please let our team know as soon as possible firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update our listing.