Situated in popular Regents Park north of London, this is a great location away from the bustle of central London but still conveniently located near the Tube and beautiful Primrose Hill, Regents Park and the delightful Camden.
Little City Loves London Marriott Regents Park because
- 5 minutes walk to Swiss Cottage tube station
- Walking distance to London Zoo
- Includes an indoor swimming pool and gym
- Deluxe rooms have two large double beds
- Includes a branch of popular family-friendly restaurant Carluccio’s
- Note wifi only free in public areas
London Marriott Regents Park features include
On-site parking available (paid)
Mini mart nearby
Indoor swimming pool
You can see our full guide to “What Make a Great City Hotel for Families” here
If you think there are any errors in this information please let our team know as soon as possible firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update our listing.