A great location immediately north of the CBD but easy walking distance to trams, shopping, Flagstaff Gardens and the Queen Victoria Markets. Their family studios include a small kitchenette which is perfect for occasional self-catering, as well as some wonderfully colourful themed bedrooms. You will find a pool and gym on site as well as breakfast to start your day.
Little City Loves Pegasus Apart’Hotel because
- A variety of different room sizes to fit your group from studios to apartments
- Themed family rooms add a great touch – choose from Cars, Jungle, Super Mario, Circus (subject to availability)
- Flexibility to add beds/cots for extra children
- Large indoor pool and jacuzzi
- Walking distance to a lot of Melbourne attractions as well as trams nearby
Pegasus Apart’Hotel features include
Cots and beds available (extra charge)
Free in-room wifi
On-site parking available (extra charge)
Restaurant on-site for breakfast and cafe
Indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi
You can see our full guide to “What Make a Great City Hotel for Families” here
If you think there are any errors in this information please let our team know as soon as possible email@example.com so we can update our listing.