The perfect setting if you have come to London to give the kids a royal treat.
Located only 400m from Buckingham Palace in the heart of London, families are front of mind for this family-run boutique hotel – even pets can expect the royal treatment!
They have an appointed director of fun and adventure – John – who has been with this family run hotel for 34 years! You can’t get much more personalised family fun than this!
Buffet breakfast is served in the English Grill, and for kids in the main Calvary bar, they have a kids menu. A must experience though is to try their kid-friendly afternoon tea on the Palace Lounge, or they can partake in Reubens Pastry Experience.
Little City Loves Rubens at the Palace because
- A “Director of Fun & Adventure” concierge is appointed to look after the needs of families staying at the hotel
- The extensive range of family-friendly offering to make your stay pleasant
- Babysitting and professional nanny service available
- Little touches for the children including robes and slippers, even branded babygros!
- Kids extra facilities include potties, high chairs, bathroom steps, kids toiletries, nightlights.
- Older kids can enjoy sticker and activity books, can borrow books, games, even have a PS4 set up in your room!
- Kids under 12 stay free
- Late check-out Sunday’s to extend your weekend in the capital
- Flexible sleeping arrangements with a family wing, accommodation can fit from 3 to 11 people depending on your needs and availability.
Rubens at the Palace features include
Nearby parking available (extra charge)
Mini mart nearby
Babysitting available (extra charge)
Pets are allowed by request.
You can see our full guide to “What Make a Great City Hotel for Families” here
If you think there are any errors in this information please let our team know as soon as possible email@example.com so we can update our listing.