Classy touches and luxury in the heart of London. A family run hotel for generations that understands the needs of families they have plentiful supplies of little extra touches to make them feel welcome as well as longer-term residences.
Little City Loves The Athenaeum because
- They have a children’s concierge – delve into their toy store, arrange biscuits and milk for bedtime
- Friendly staff to help arrange nannies or babysitters for your stay
- Concierge to help with your day trip planning
- Michelin star restaurant on site Galvin at the Athenaeum
- Bikes available to hire
- Walking distance to the expanses of Green Park, Buckingham Palace and the Mall
- Also provides the option of the Residences with fully equipped kitchens
Click here to return to the London family hotels page.
The Athenaeum features include
Cots available by request, under 2’s stay free
Free wifi public areas only
On-site parking available (charge)
DVDs, books, music, games available
Babysitting available (extra charge)
Read Trip Advisor Reviews Compare Prices Check Availability
You can see our full guide to “What Make a Great City Hotel for Families” here
If you think there are any errors in this information please let our team know as soon as possible firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update our listing.
There are no reviews yet.